Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey, my dear readers! Today I want to share with you my Football Manager 2008 tactics... It's really my best one! This is the tactics that brought my

Hey, my dear readers! Today I want to share with you my Football Manager 2008 tactics... It's really my best one! This is the tactics that brought my Southampton to the 2nd position of English Premiership overtaking Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea! Hot

My tactical approach consists of the two distinct variants: for Home matches and for Away matches. Both have the same formation as shown below:

Formation of my FM 2008 tactics for Premier League

Home Tactics: Team Instructions

Away team instructions of Football Manager 2008 tactics

It's home attacking variant with maximal Closing Down, Short Passing and Tight Marking. Actually, these three components are used in the away tactical instructions as well. Tempo is quite low here that allows to loose the ball rarely and have a good ball control. Average value of Defensive Line increases the intention of attacking force in this case. It give effect of closing an opponent on its side of a pitch. Time Wasting has the lowest value because I don't like to waste the time :). Normally I change it if there is need to hold up ball in the end of a game.

Settings of individual instructions are very important in this home tactics (as well as the one for away matches).

No comments: